Returning to work after Disability

Currently I am on SSDI for AIDS. I now want to return to work. I do have group health ins. through my former employer. If I start a new job will I have trouble getting full health insurance and prescription coverage? Thanks! Need youe help.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Everything depends on who your new employer is. We strongly recommend a large employer with a good health plan that offers prescription coverage. When you join a group plan, generally you are taken into the plan without a questionnaire. If you are given a questionnaire to complete, take it with you to your physician and ask for help completing it in a way that doesn't violate your privacy. Good luck to you!

Dropping CD4 Count Rapidly
Job hunting after being on LTD for 7 years