|MIV/AIDS IN THE WORKPLACE
Mar 10, 2003
I need to do a presentation by tomorrow about Miv/Aids in the workplace. Don't know where to start. Perhaps you have a presentation to e-mail to me. Sorry for the rush!
| Response from Ms. Breuer
There's ample information on the Web. Sorry--we don't do folks' homework!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- Can Someone Catch Hiv By Using The Same Utensils?
- What Is The Law Regarding Telling Your Partner You Are Hiv Positive?
- People Who Are Susceptible To Hiv
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Hiv And Botox
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.