|hiv and the military
Mar 9, 2003
I would like to know what is the u.s navy's policy on hiv? I found out that I am hiv+ four weeks ago and I think that the person who gave it to me is in the navy. Can someone have hiv and stil serve in the navy? I know that you can not have hiv and enter the military, but what about after they are in the military?
Response from Ms. Breuer
To the best of my knowledge, the military tests for HIV every six months, and no, a positive person is not allowed to continue to serve.
HIV transmission through sports
Random Drug Screenings
- Is Sex With Stripper Safe?
- Odds Of Infection Ear Piercing
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.