Mar 9, 2003
i went to hospital because i had severe pain when swallowing. Doctors refered me to a specialist and they did endoscopy. Herpes esophagitis type 1 was found. no cancer or bacteria. Is this a common symptom of hiv/aids and if so is does it happen in early or later stages?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
This is not a workplace question. Please refer it to a medical professional on this website.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.