|Former employer discloses Status
Mar 9, 2003
Ihave a former business partner who is telling future clients that I have AIDS and I am dying. (I'm HIV +) and very healthy. He is affecting my business.Is that information supposed to be confidential?
Response from Ms. Breuer
You have a former business partner who is risking being sued. Medical information is confidential. Because he is affecting your business, please contact an attorney right away. You may be able to solve this with a stern warning letter from a lawyer. For your sake, I hope so. Former business partner certainly seems to be a bottom feeder.
Manager needs advice
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
- Anal Sex With HIV Positive Female
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.