Feb 24, 2003
I plan on starting nursing school next fall. Do I need to let anyone know I am HIV positive before doing any kind of work in this field(be it training in school, or employers afterward)?
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. That's the short answer. For more detailed information, please check the website of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, which follows issues for HIV-positive nurses and publishes great articles and newsletters about this. www.anac.org. Good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.