|Can I Attend School
Feb 24, 2003
Will I be allowed to attend nursing school (LVN) while collecting my SSDI?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
This is a great question for your benefits expert at your local AIDS service center. We're not experts in government benefits programs at this site, so we don't keep up with changes in Social Security Administration rulings. I can recommend a good website for this question: go to www.helpwithbenefits.com. The person who runs the site, Jacques Chambers, has specialized in this for years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.