|INSURANCE FOR A TEEN WITH HIV
Feb 3, 2003
Where can If find life insurance for my 18 year old niece who is HiV+? Her story is very heartbreaking. We are raising her and need help with this.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I now of no insurance carrier that will extend coverage to someone who is HIV+. The only way she would be eligible for a life insurance policy would be if she were to get a job that offered benefits, including life insurance. She could get coverage through an employer-sponsored group plan.
TEEN WITH HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Can You Take An Hiv Test?
- Does Having Angular Chelitis Mean I Have HIV?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Sweat?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Smoking After Someone?
- Can You Contract HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Can You Contract HIV From Swallowing Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.