KNOWING VS. NOT KNOWING
Feb 2, 2003
Is is possible to contract HIV and not know if it was a sexual contact or other means of contracting the disease?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Other means such as...? The choices are limited. People who don't know how they were infected tend to be people who have engaged in multiple risk behaviors. To check out the options, turn to the transmission information section of this website.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.