hepa,b,c,d,e?

I recently saw an old high school friend that moved away 10 years ago and she invited me overto have coffee and meet her family. We were crying about loved ones we lost and i wiped my tears with my fingers. I told her that i had a cold sore to make sure she uses extremely hot water and soap to clean my cup. She then told me that her husband has hepatitas and she is unsure which one but he does have liver damage. I shook his hand about an hour before i touched my eyes and he just came out of the bathroom. He was drunk. What do I do? Can I get it ?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Hepatitis is transmitted the same way HIV is transmitted. It's time to brush up on transmission knowledge so that questions like this don't bug you. There's plenty of info on this website.

Privacy
Immunizations & menical exam for LPN program