An European going to th U.S

hello, i live in the France and intend to go to the u.s. next summer. It would not be my first time in the States, but the 1st time as a positive. I take meds along and i know that it is compulsary to declare such an infection as aids. would i 'll be refused entry in the U.S.? Have you ever heard about such a case for a tourist purpose travel? And what about not telling anything and my lugggage beeing checked with meds inside? - thank you for very valuable aids site. Antoine

Response from Ms. Breuer

Dear Antoine, You are thinking of visiting a great country with a ridiculous HIV policy. I know of HIV+ guests who have been turned away at the border en route to AIDS conferences, so I urge you to contact your consulate and follow their advice. It's always risky to carry your meds out of their prescription containers because we're even nuttier about drugs than we are about HIV. I hope you will soon visit, and that there will be no restrictions. Your own consulate is the best source of advice, based on experiences of those who have traveled here successfully in the past with HIV.

Protocol for feminine hygiene disposal
Privacy