|Status of SSDI
Feb 2, 2003
Just thaught you would be interested in this info because I read that a lot of your readers are asking wether or not they are qualified for social security disability bennifits based on their HIV statis,... the answer is yes because the supreme court ruled back in 1991 that HIV/ AIDS is a disability regardless of symptems and I might add that the medications alone are a disability because you have to take them to stay alive not to mention the side affects they incurr, thank you for your time.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Fractures and surgery on persons with AIDS
FMLA and HIV
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- Horizontal Vs Vertical Transmission Of Hiv
- Most People Infected With Hiv Experience Ars Symptoms
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Three Dose Schedule For Adults
- Can A Normal Blood Test Detect Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.