|Status of SSDI
Feb 2, 2003
Just thaught you would be interested in this info because I read that a lot of your readers are asking wether or not they are qualified for social security disability bennifits based on their HIV statis,... the answer is yes because the supreme court ruled back in 1991 that HIV/ AIDS is a disability regardless of symptems and I might add that the medications alone are a disability because you have to take them to stay alive not to mention the side affects they incurr, thank you for your time.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.