Feb 2, 2003
I work for a company and see a Doctor within the company. I have a ruptured disc and require surgery and my boss went and asked my dotor my prognosis. Is that legal?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Prognosis? Yes. Diagnosis? No. Prognosis just asks how long the doc thinks you'll be out and how likely the surgery is to succeed. Is this question in any way HIV-related?
Notification of Changes in Insurance
Fractures and surgery on persons with AIDS
- Heterosexual Men And Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.