Feb 2, 2003
Can my standard insurance premiums at work rise simply because I turned 45? Isn't that some sort of age discrimination?
Response from Ms. Breuer
You may want to run this by Lynn Franzoi at this forum, but generally, insurance premiums are tied to age, no matter what kind of insurance you seek. It's standard practice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Loose Stool Worried It Could Be Ars
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.