Feb 2, 2003
Can my standard insurance premiums at work rise simply because I turned 45? Isn't that some sort of age discrimination?
Response from Ms. Breuer
You may want to run this by Lynn Franzoi at this forum, but generally, insurance premiums are tied to age, no matter what kind of insurance you seek. It's standard practice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Defeat Your Immune System?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Develop After Three Months?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Can Hiv Lay Dormant In A Woman For Up To Ten Years?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.