disability

I have been diagnosed with aids 11 years ago and have applied for SSDI-it has been now 9 months and the been waiting for an answer from disability. I do not feel that my dr's charting is inclusive of my symptoms-chronic diarrhea,fatigue,weakness,neuropathy,COPD, allergic reactions to meds,etc. I have seen specialists for some of my symptoms,ie pulmonary,pain. Each month the disability office contacts my disability attorney and wants a list of all the specialists that I have seen for that month. How long can this go on? I know how I feel and am unable to work. Thank you for your time.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

The Social Security Administration can take months or longer to make a determination regarding eligibility for Social Security disability benefits. Your attorney should be able to assist you with determining how much longer it will take.

INSURANCE TIMING
Employer cancels health insurance while employee is on disablity