For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hey Nancy, how many of these morons out there ask you questions that don't belong in the workplace forum? HIV and the workplace is a simple topic. I wish some of these people would wake up and smell the coffee.I like your rerouting responses. Thanks

Response from Ms. Breuer

Fred, Sometimes I think people post questions in multiple forums just in hopes of an answer. Morons are rare. I think most folks do smell the coffee, but fear does wierd things to logic. Thanks for the encouragement.

Contact with Dried Blood
HIV or Hepatitus