debilitating drug side effects

I was forced to quit work due to medication side effects and other hiv related medical problems. I've been on LTD for about a month. The problem is that my hiv specialists refuse to include subjective complaints of severe fatigue, pn, insomnia, nausea, diarrhea, stomach gas etc. in my medical records. I also have serious lipodystrophy that includes diabetes, buffalo hump central trunk obesity, and numerous other medical problems. These doctors are afraid that they can potentially lose their licenses for including subjective complaints in my medical records. What action Should I take ? Jim

Response from Ms. Breuer

I've never heard of this fear, Jim, and suggest that you contact one of the physicians on this site with this one. These folks are being cautious in a way that baffles me.

returning to work/can't get insuredI have been living with HIV for 10 years. Over the past four years I have seen my general health improve to the point where I want to return to work. Further, my good health and progressively better lab results have put
Contact with Dried Blood