|employer long term disibility
Nov 21, 2002
i am collecting w.c. for an occupational needlestick. i paid for my long term disibility insurance thru my employer in the state of pa. the disibility insurance company is pro-rating my ltd. can they do this if i paid the premiums? thankyou,.....mary
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am not sure what you mean by pro rating. If you are referring to an offset of your LTD benefit by the amount of workers' compensation benefit you are receiving, that is typical in most LTD policies. Check the terms of your policy to see what offsets are provided for.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.