PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS IMPORTANT

MY QUESTION IS DO PEOPLE IN THE MILTARY GET TESTED OFTEN FOR HIV AND DRUGS THAT NEED NEEDLES? IF SO IF THEY HAVE IT OR USED THESE DRUGS ARE THEY ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE MILTARY.

Response from Ms. Breuer

There's the workplace...and then there's the military. Much is different in the military. Yes, there is periodic HIV testing in the US military. No, people who test positive are not allowed to stay. I don't know anything about drug testing in the military, but if there are still traces of illegal drugs in the recruit's bloodstream, I'd be willing to bet the farm that the recruit/military relationship would soon be over.

Right to know - Bitten by a child
STD denial. My next step?