coming off disability

Hi. My questions are kind of silly and really basic. I am on Social Security Disability. I plan to try to work early next year. How do I inform social security of this to protect my trial 9 month work period? Do I contact the original person that was my case manager many moons ago? Do I just make an appointment at the local office? How soon before I plan to look for work should I do this? Can I make a n appointment to discuss my options without risking anything? I look great but still have some fatigue and "bathroom" issues. I am afraid of a face to face will cause a review of my benefits prematurely. Is that logical? Thanks.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Contact your local Social Security office and tell them you would like to attempt Trial Work. Ask to schedule an appointment to meet with a case worker to accomplish this. Social Security encourages people to attempt to go back to work by allowing trial work periods. During this trial work period, your Social Security benefits might continue depending on the amount of your earnings

Conversion notice...HELP
healthinsurance