SSDI eligibility

I am a 46 year old male who is considering taking disability due to fatigue and chronic gastrointestinal difficulties. My CD4 is around 400 and viral load is currently undectable. However, several years ago(1997) I had a Kaposi's sarcoma removed and had a CD4 level of 98. Do I still meet the Social Security definition of AIDS disability?? Thanks for your time.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

The best way to determine this is to apply for Social Security disability benefits. Your doctor might be able to assist you with this and advise you whether or not based on your current health status, you would qualify.

Private Disability Insurance question.
maximum private insurance premiums cap?