Short term denial

I am currently under a doctors care for Aids. In February of this year my t-cell count was 320 viral load undet. In july it jumped to 538 viral load undet. I have several bouts of explosive diahreah daily. Severe sweating from arm pits.Constant fatigue. Shortness of breath walking short distances. Chronic cough.Migrains. Problems sleeping. Am taking Sustiva and Combivir and temazapam. Asked my physician if he would support me if I applied for disability. He stated yes. Applied for disability through work and after 2 mos. They denied claim stating that the doctor put on Certification of Health inability to concentrate which they could not find in medical reports. According to UNUM Provident the found several red flags in doctors office visits. 1. Office visits were considered routine.2. Asked doctor if he would support my disability. They advised me that if I have any further evidence I can submit for further examination however I need to appeal the decision. Should I contact an attorny for the appeal. Can a doctor ammend his original certificate with jeopordizing his reputation.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

First, contact your doctor, explain what the disability carrier has requested and have your doctor provide substantiating medical information to support your disability claim. If you are still denied benefits and you and your doctor believe you are disabled and unable to work, then it would be best to contact an attorney to assist you with an appeal.

will STD tests impact insurance in the future?
Work related disabilty for Federal employee?