|Insurance with STD
Oct 30, 2002
Dear Doc, Can a guy with herpes or syphilis or other STDs(except HIV) get insurance? I know one who is HIV+ can not get insurance. Thank you so much for your exellent work!
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact an insurance broker in your area and discuss with him which individual health plans, if any, would cover someone who isn't HIV positiive but has an STD.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Sick From Someone Who Has An Std?
- If You Have No Open Sores But Are Exposed To Hiv Can You Get It?
- What Are The Most Effective Ways You Can Reduce Your Risk Of Getting Hiv?
- Who Has The Right To Know About Patient's Hiv Status?
- Will Thrush Go Away On Its Own?
- Prevention Strategies For Hiv Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.