|Recently hired w/pre-existing condition
Oct 29, 2002
I am pregnant and I am getting hired on permanent, can new insurance deny me? I have not have insurance since June/July 2002, will this effect me in anyway????
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If the health plan has a pre-existing condition clause, your pregnanacy would be considered a pre-existing condition. Check the health plan to see if it has a pre-existing condition clause and if so, for what period of time medical services related to your pregnancy will not be covered.
Self-employed seeking insurance rates
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.