The Temptational Scare

i recently had a wart frozz off my thumb in the frontail positiion near the nail,i had a friend over the other nite one thing led to a nother and he whip it out so i grabed it just of a minutes or so i noticed some pre-cum at the tip and was wonder if that could have got into my new cut which is almost compltley dried would this expose me to hiv? we would not do any other activities due to the potetail risk involed with sex today. one just cant be to sure, this was a total accident, we will both test next week to conform. please help on you position doesa cut that is almost heald, and precum from a guy at the thip of his penis and the i am rubbig it can that get it my broken skin think or am i safe..vic

Response from Ms. Breuer

Not a workplace question. Please reroute to the transmission section of this website. Thanks.

Insurance Co Disclosure to Company when applying
HIV+ in a small company