Sep 24, 2002
can you get insurance even if you have hiv/aids?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You will not be able to get disability or life insurance. You might be able to get medical insurance through a risk pool, depending on the state you reside in.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- Transmission Of Hpv Amongst Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.