Sep 24, 2002
can you get insurance even if you have hiv/aids?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You will not be able to get disability or life insurance. You might be able to get medical insurance through a risk pool, depending on the state you reside in.
Insurance Co Disclosure to Company when applying
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Happy Ending Massage And Hiv Risk
- Does A Blood Culture Check For Hiv Or Aids?
- Semen Enters Eye Can I Contract Hiv Infection
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.