Workplace Restroom PLEASE ANSWER!!!!

Please help me, as I'm going through major anxiety, worry and crippling panic over the following: I used a bathroom stall at work and before and after using it, checked it to make sure it was clean. In fact, I checked about two or three times afterwards to make sure. Anyhow, an hour after this, I returned to the bathroom and entered the stall to use it. Before I sat down, I noticed traces of blood on the seat. I freaked out and examined my body, could not see any traces and rushed out of the stall. Then, I rushed out of the bathroom, got into my car, drove home and washed my hands before doing anything in regards to eating or my eyes. I examined my hands and I did not have any cuts or bruises. I examined my body and there were really no visible cuts, sores or abrasions that I could see. I don't recall touching any blood on other surfaces of the bathroom, but worry that I may have missed something. Please advise as to what I should do or how concerned to be. Get tested? When? End my romantic relationship for fear of infecting my partner? Please help...

Response from Ms. Breuer

You are only going to be able to calm yourself down with one thing: accurate, reliable information. Please refer to the section of this website and other reliable websites (not chat rooms, please) that explain HIV transmission to learn why you are not at risk from the restroom experience. Then ask yourself whether you are at risk from any practices in your sexual life that could expose you to HIV. That's where the need for information is greatest.

can you work around food
Confidentiality of my information