|help please work issue
Sep 19, 2002
i was at work when i found a can with a red substance on it and it looked liek blood. so my buddy was liek ill give you 5 bux if you lick it and i did. i was wondering if i could get hiv from this. the substance was dried also. i was just wondering thank you
| Response from Ms. Breuer
What if I said I'd give you 5 bucks not to put unknown substances somebody found in a can into your mouth? How old are you? How old would you like to become? If it's a big number, please don't take such stupid bets.
Nope, not a risk for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Person With Hepatitis C?
- Hepatitis And Nail Salons
- Do You Have Hiv If You Get A Leg Get Pimple?
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Hiv Risk And Canker Sores When Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.