|Won't let him return to work with restrictions
Sep 19, 2002
My friend had major back surgery for a pre-existing condition and has been off work for nine months. His Doctor released him to go back to work, but with lifetime restrictions, no repetitive motions and no lifting over 25 pounds. The company won't let him return to work until he is 100 healed, which will never happen. There are lots of things he can do at this workplace but they won't accommidate him and they might even terminate him. Does he have any legal rights?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Probably. For a specific, reliable answer, this question really needs an attorney.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.