|Research on problems with employee privacy issues
Sep 19, 2002
I was wondering if any one could tell me any information on what is and should be disclosed to an employer about an empolyee's medical records?
Response from Ms. Breuer
This question is too vague to allow an answer yet. Disclosed by whom? By the employee, or by someone else? What kind of medical records? If you'll ask a more specific question, we'll seek to answer it.
Hiv Discrimination in the workplace
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Stay Alive In Fresh Air?
- Where Does Herpes Come From?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.