|No air conditioning in workplace
Sep 19, 2002
I work in a store in Florida which hardly has any air conditioning and the temperature is over 80 degrees, we are required to do alot of physical work but they will not replace the air conditioning units, are they breaking any laws? What could I do to make them give us some air conditioning? Thanks
Response from Ms. Breuer
Is this in any way an HIV question? I don't see the connection. In any case, I am not aware of any laws requiring employers to provide air conditioning.
Question on Specialists?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.