|nurses who draw blood.
Sep 19, 2002
Hell, I was wondering if hiv+ nurses can work in the areas that draw blood..for example - Drawing blood for test like hiv or any kind of test where you draw blood? Thank you
Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes. For complete guidelines on what HIV-positive health care workers should or should not do, see the CDC guide on the work of infected health care workers.
10 question which are nor appropriate to ask a prospective health informaton employee.
- Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients
- Dating For Heterosexual People Who Have Hiv
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- Floating Stools And Fatigue And Thrush
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- What Happens When The New Hiv Cell Leaves The Infected Host Cell?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.