|nurses who draw blood.
Sep 19, 2002
Hell, I was wondering if hiv+ nurses can work in the areas that draw blood..for example - Drawing blood for test like hiv or any kind of test where you draw blood? Thank you
Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes. For complete guidelines on what HIV-positive health care workers should or should not do, see the CDC guide on the work of infected health care workers.
10 question which are nor appropriate to ask a prospective health informaton employee.
- What Would Be The Changes In Nails In Hiv?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Girl?
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.