|nurses who draw blood.
Sep 19, 2002
Hell, I was wondering if hiv+ nurses can work in the areas that draw blood..for example - Drawing blood for test like hiv or any kind of test where you draw blood? Thank you
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes. For complete guidelines on what HIV-positive health care workers should or should not do, see the CDC guide on the work of infected health care workers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Will Lymph Nodes Swell In Shingles?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Location On The Body Does Shingles Occur?
- What Are The Worst Side Effects Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.