|10 question which are nor appropriate to ask a prospective health informaton employee.
Sep 19, 2002
I need to learn what types of questions I can ask employee which are nor appropriate to ask a prospective health informaton employee.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Great question! Please contact an organization of human resources professionals such as the Society for Human Resource Management(www.shrm.org)for their guidelines. Hooray to you for asking first and staying out of hot water.
hiv court cases moneytary awards based on wrongfull termination by eeoc
nurses who draw blood.
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.