Sep 19, 2002
I am a teacher who is considering a change professional job change into law enforecement. Do you think this is advisable given my HIV+ status. I have been positive since 2/2001 but am well...and am not on meds...thank you.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
There are many HIV-positive law enforcement persons. The focus is appropriately on whether you are able to fulfill the essential functions of that job. If you are...go for it!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.