Sep 18, 2002
Can a person with HIV be declined to a medical school because he has been known to be HIV+?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
HIV status is not a relevant factor, as far as I know, in admission to medical school. I have had numerous letters from HIV+ medical students. I recommend that you contact the medical school where you want to attend and ask whether there are any medical conditions that would preclude your acceptance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.