Sep 18, 2002
Can a person with HIV be declined to a medical school because he has been known to be HIV+?
Response from Ms. Breuer
HIV status is not a relevant factor, as far as I know, in admission to medical school. I have had numerous letters from HIV+ medical students. I recommend that you contact the medical school where you want to attend and ask whether there are any medical conditions that would preclude your acceptance.
clean needlestick through bloody glove
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.