Unbelievable story but it is true

Iranian-American Internist with Full-blown AIDS. I do have many questions. I would like to mail you the abstract presented to ACP-ASIM. My questions are related to workplace safety and legal issues I am facing

Response from Ms. Breuer

Before mailing me the abstract, please let me know what ACP-ASIM means, so I can help you decide how to route your questions. I am not a physician, and can reply only to workplace-related questions having to do with best practices in dealing with employees and rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act. I do want you to review this with the right person.

Hope I didn't get it feom worker..
HELP ME, MY HIV IS UNPREDICTABLE!