Need help from Philippines!

Dear Maam, I am Juan from the Philippines. I already posted so many times with different doctors but I was so helpless that nobody answers it. Please help me with this one. I am a 23 year old gay male. I never had anal or oral sex in my entire life. But last january 11, my friends pressure me to join them in a massage house. I never had anal or oral sex but what I did is while the masseur or the sex worker was masturabating, with a semi-erect penis, I am very sure that he hasnt ejaculated yet but I am not sure if he has already a tiny pre-cum on it., what I did is while caressing his penis, I licked my own palm with my own tonque so as to put a moisture or saliva into my own palm then I returned my palm in his penis and touched and caressed it. Then after it, I again returned my palm and licked it with my tonque. What bothers me is, what if a tiny amount of precum was mixed into my palm with a moisture of saliva then it reched my tonque when I licked it. Will I have HIV if the guy has one. Because during that time, at the back part of my gum, molar tooth, I just had a 3 days ago tooth extraction. And I am very paranoid of thinking if the saliva with mixed precum jumped over the back part of the gum? Although this is not direct oral sex but I am very helpless. I got sick, diarheaa, sleepless nights. During that dreaded moment, I had a menthol candy on my mouth, do you think the acidity of the candy plus the saliva would have killed the virus? And the worst thing that I did is covering his penis with a thick towel I gave him oral sex for 5 seconds with a thick towel covering his penis. Will the precum evaporate o go thru the pores of the towel. Please help me. I am alrady crying and I am everyday checking the answers of the doctors here but nobody answers. Please help me. Please help me. I need some enlightenment. Now Iam so tired and i feel so weak. sometimes, I think these are symptoms already. Its been a month but I lost weight maybe because of stree. Please help me. please. Do you think from the time a tiny precum was mixed with my palm with saliva, the HIV could have died. Or what is the definite instance that you will acquire HIV if you have bleeding gum in your mouth? Does it need to be really direct and the precum should really be pure and vein to vein? Please help me. I am crying already and begging you.

Juan

Response from Ms. Breuer

Please post this question to an expert on this site who answers questions about transmission. It is not a workplace question. Thanks.

cytomegalvirus
family leave