|physical for life insurance
Jul 13, 2002
i work for an organization which has only 5 employees. Can they terminate my employment if test results for HIV is positive? I have to have this test to obtain my life insurance.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
No. That would be workplace discrimination. Furthermore, the insurance company cannot disclose to your employer any medical information that you give them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.