|physical for life insurance
Jul 13, 2002
i work for an organization which has only 5 employees. Can they terminate my employment if test results for HIV is positive? I have to have this test to obtain my life insurance.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
No. That would be workplace discrimination. Furthermore, the insurance company cannot disclose to your employer any medical information that you give them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Physical Exam And Hiv Test For Life Insurance
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.