Should I quit insurance to get ADAP
Jul 13, 2002
I recently found out that I am no longer eligible for ADAP since I have insurance for medications at my work, but up until recently capped out my coverage quickly. They changed plans so that my medications have no cap, but I cannot afford the co-pay to get my medications. I cannot seem to get any answers whether I should drop my insurance in order to qualify for ADAP, since in Idaho that seems to be the only available help. What are the real drawbacks, and do I have any choices?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact a legal aid association in Idaho to get some help with your questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.