hiv and misplaced nursed

I,m a nurse with a blood collection agencey and found out six weeks ago that I,m HIV +. I was removed from my present position and have been out on sick leave until they can find another position for me. My question is, Do I have to take the job offered to me and how long can they take to do this?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Contact an employment attorney re your situation. Is there a reason why you cannot remain in your current job? Why are they looking for another job for you? Have they put you out on an FMLA leave? If so, they have to hold your job open. It is not clear from you question what the specifics of your situation are.

I would like to know?
THE INS. CO. HAS TERMINATED OUR HEALTH INS. AT WORK