|Disclosure to co-workers after leaving employment
Jul 13, 2002
I've left my previous employer due to differences in opinion. A month has passed, since leaving employment, and I have recently learned that my previous supervisor has disclosed my HIV status to current co-workers and they have come to me regarding this information. Do I have any legal rights concerning her behaviour?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact an employment attorney. There are usually legal aid organizations in most cities. And many AIS organizations have legal referral services. For example, if you are in the LA area, contact AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.