Jul 13, 2002
I would like to ask anyone who can help me with my questions. I'm currently livng in UK and under the supervision of my doctor. The treatment is going very well <50, CD4 425 and on Combivir and Efavirenz. Soon i will have to leave the country for good and be relocated to Romania. There are lots of issues that concern my about Romania but 4 seems to stand out: 1. Access to treatment and costs 2. The range of drugs available in Romania 3. The infrastructure (how frequent are the monotorising tests like vl and CD4 and at what cost) 4. The expertise of doctors on adult patients
I would very much appreciate any information that you can give me.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I would suggest that you contact the Centers for Disease Control or the World Health Organization. They both have websites.
False Positive for Marijuana
Disclosure to co-workers after leaving employment
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.