The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Jul 13, 2002

I would like to ask anyone who can help me with my questions. I'm currently livng in UK and under the supervision of my doctor. The treatment is going very well <50, CD4 425 and on Combivir and Efavirenz. Soon i will have to leave the country for good and be relocated to Romania. There are lots of issues that concern my about Romania but 4 seems to stand out: 1. Access to treatment and costs 2. The range of drugs available in Romania 3. The infrastructure (how frequent are the monotorising tests like vl and CD4 and at what cost) 4. The expertise of doctors on adult patients

I would very much appreciate any information that you can give me.

Thank you

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I would suggest that you contact the Centers for Disease Control or the World Health Organization. They both have websites.

False Positive for Marijuana
Disclosure to co-workers after leaving employment

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint