Relocation

I would like to ask anyone who can help me with my questions. I'm currently livng in UK and under the supervision of my doctor. The treatment is going very well <50, CD4 425 and on Combivir and Efavirenz. Soon i will have to leave the country for good and be relocated to Romania. There are lots of issues that concern my about Romania but 4 seems to stand out: 1. Access to treatment and costs 2. The range of drugs available in Romania 3. The infrastructure (how frequent are the monotorising tests like vl and CD4 and at what cost) 4. The expertise of doctors on adult patients

I would very much appreciate any information that you can give me.

Thank you

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I would suggest that you contact the Centers for Disease Control or the World Health Organization. They both have websites.

False Positive for Marijuana
Disclosure to co-workers after leaving employment