False Positive for Marijuana

I recently took a drug screening when applying for a job with a company. The clinic sent the specimen to a large testing lab that sees some 8000+ specimens a day. The results came back positive for THC. I had not been exposed to marijuana in several months, and prior to that it had been more than a year. When I was notified of the results I went to a local lab that performs the test "in house" and the results came back negative. I have two questions about this issue. One is there any other substance that I could have taken that would test positive for THC and just how long can THC stay in one's system. Your answer would be greatly appreciated.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

This is not related to HIV. I suggest you speak to a physician re your inquiry.

Testing in another State without my insurance
Relocation