OUT OF STATE-TEST

DEAREST CARING EXPERTS, I AM ASKING YOU THIS BECAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE TO ASK THIS AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN TREAT ASAP IF I NEED IT. I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE. I HAVE OBTAINED INSURANCE THROUGH A SMALL GROUP AT MY EMPLOYER BUT I AM FEARING MY STATUS. I DO NOT WANT TO USE MY INSURANCE THROUGH MY JOB TO GET TESTED AND WOULD MUCH RATHER GO SEE AN ID SPECIALIST RATHER THAN GOING TO GET TESTED ANONYMOUSLY. I AM ALSO CONCERNED ABOUT THE PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE I JUST OBTAINED, I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE IT. I FEAR I MAY NEED IT LATER. IF I GO OUT OF STATE TO A SPECIALIST AND PAY OUT OF MY POCKET, NOT USING MY INSURANCE; CAN MY INSURANCE TRACK ME EVEN OUT OF STATE (EITHER MY PRIVATE OR WORK INSURANCE TO SEE I HAD TESTS RUN AS RNA, DNA PCR, AND EIA.) WOULD U RECOMMEND WHEN I GO GET TESTED OUT OF STATE, THAT I USE MY OTHER ADDRESS OUT OF STATE THAN THE ADDRESS I DISCLOSED ON MY INSURANCE POLICY. OR IS THIS POINT IRRELEVANT. PLEASE HELP ME! I AM SURE OTHERS WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS RESPONSE AS WELL. THANK YOU.!!!

SAD BILLY

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I would recommend that you get tested anonymously. Then if you are positive, you can decide the course of treatment and who to see. This should have no impact on your insurance.

lipid cofactors
The extremely rare cases???