|BREECH OF CONFIDENTIALITY CONCERNING DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL
May 10, 2002
WHAT COULD BE DONE IF A DEPT MGR AND/OR SUPERVISOR LEFT THE WHOLE DEPARTMENTS PERSONNEL FILES ON A HARD DRIVE THAT WAS SUBSEQUENTLY MOVED TO AN OPEN AREA OF THE DEPARTMENT ON A COMPUTER THAT A NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
This is a legal question that would probably be best answered by an attorney. Was your confidential information reviewed by someone who should not have had access to it? Have you been subject to any unfair treatment due to this potenetial disclosure? These are some of the questions you should be ready to answer when you contact a legal counsel, i.e., what harm you incurred as a result of this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.