|employment after disability
May 10, 2002
I WAS IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT AND HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR TWO MONTHS. MY DOCTOR EXPECTS ME TO OUT FOR ANOTHER 3 MNTH. I AM WORRIED THAT I WONT HAVE A JOB WHEN I AM READY TO GO BACK. CAN MY EMPLOYER TERMINATE ME OR HIRE SOMEONE FOR MY POSITION BECAUSE OF MY DISABILITY?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
A company only has an obligation under FMLA to keep a position open for 12 weeks. After that, provided they gave you the proper FMLA notice, they can replace you.
medication side effects and work
BREECH OF CONFIDENTIALITY CONCERNING DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL
- HIV Risk Of Anal Sex With Condom
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.