|medication side effects and work
Apr 1, 2002
I work full time in Canada and am healthy according to my CD4s and viral load. However severe side effects from medications ie nausea, severe diarrhea and severe fatigue are interfering with work. IS this enough reason to seek disability .
Response from Dr. Boyle
Well, it may be a reson to seek disability or it may be a reason to ask your doctor about alternatives to your current regimen that may not have these side effects.
Working in the US
employment after disability
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- Cytomegalovirus Risk And Litter Boxes
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.