|Working in the US
Mar 14, 2002
Hi, I've been offered a High School teaching job in the States (for state schools) and I want to know if once there I will have to go through a physical examination in order to get the job or the insurance. If so, will they test me for HIV?? If not, will I be able to get my meds from the insurance company? Could you refer me to an Email address or web page where I can found information about HIV and Inmigrant Visas to the USA ? (the program will give me a "J" visa). Thank you PD
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest that you contact an immigration attorney with these questions.
medication side effects and work
- If You Take A Cbc Test Can It Detect If You Have Hiv?
- Is Hiv Associated With High White Blood Cells?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Thrush In My Mouth?
- How Do You Know If You Have Any Std Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.