Working in the US

Hi, I've been offered a High School teaching job in the States (for state schools) and I want to know if once there I will have to go through a physical examination in order to get the job or the insurance. If so, will they test me for HIV?? If not, will I be able to get my meds from the insurance company? Could you refer me to an Email address or web page where I can found information about HIV and Inmigrant Visas to the USA ? (the program will give me a "J" visa). Thank you PD

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I suggest that you contact an immigration attorney with these questions.

Disability Insurance
medication side effects and work