Working in the US
Mar 14, 2002
Hi, I've been offered a High School teaching job in the States (for state schools) and I want to know if once there I will have to go through a physical examination in order to get the job or the insurance. If so, will they test me for HIV?? If not, will I be able to get my meds from the insurance company? Could you refer me to an Email address or web page where I can found information about HIV and Inmigrant Visas to the USA ? (the program will give me a "J" visa). Thank you PD
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest that you contact an immigration attorney with these questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.